Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Preparation

Eight days and counting! I am starting to prepare for my Argentina 2010 trip. With every passing minute, I  grow more  and more excited! .  I can't wait to  find out his plan as it will unfold in front of me. I know God is going to do amazing things on this trip. Recently, I have been making a list of packing items, collecting things for the Children's Home, and making goals for the trip. As the reality of this adventure finally becomes apparent to me I do grow a little nerves, but more than anything excited! Please be praying for packing, safe travels, and the work that will  be done down in Argentina! Also, if you would like to give anything to the Children's Home they are in great need of shoes, any size bras, and love American candy ( nothing spicy).=)
                              God Bless,
                          Amanda Kuhlman

No comments:

Post a Comment