Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mandi's in the air

This morning at 4:45 am we took Mandi to the Redmond Airport. She will be spending the next day and night on the airplane with a couple stops on the way. Here is her itinerary.

LV: Redmond             6:05am
AR: Salt Lake Cty       8:45 am

LV: Salt Lake cty       12:00 Noon
AR: Atlanta                 5:51 pm

LV: Atlanta                  8:30 pm
AR: Buenes Aires        7:45am  on the 16th

She was very excited and ready for this great mission trip opportunity. I on the other hand didn't sleep much. I have never dealt with anxiety but last night was hard for me. I know that she is in God's omniscient hands and the team she is traveling with is wonderful. I am praying fervently for safe traveling and good health on this trip for all team members. Please join me in prayer!

Here are pics of Mandi and the family at the airport!

waiting in line to check in


checking her bags


 
Last minute pictures


At the security entrance. My last goodbye to her.


and she's off!!


I hope to update this blog as much as I can the next 11 days, however my contact with Mandi will only be through text messages. She is going to try and use the hotel internet to post her updates.

Thanks for all your prayers and support,

Kristin


2 comments:

  1. What a delight...to have text messages!! You can know where she is and HOW she is. I'm praying for you and can only imagine how much of a stretch of faith it is to put your baby on a plane. She is in such good hands though, and with wonderful people. I pray her time will be pivotal in her walk with Jesus and as a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's exciting to be a part of this new venture for Mandi. We are praying for lives to be changed through her ministry.

    ReplyDelete